Saturday, July 26, 2008

Back in Munich - Picture updates

Safely landed in good old Germany aka "Schland"! Got some special Lufthansa treatment in the airplane ("sorry we need to take your crutches because of safety instructions...") and the stewardess from Austria was anyway very friendly (and happy to have someone to talk to ;-).
She only did forget to bring me the crutches when we landed, so the plane was already empty when I started to make some hand signs to signal that I need my special weapons for walking...

Arrived at the airport MUC, "my" Taxi driver waited already for me with his 4.5 years old son. Ilyas took all my backpacks, so I could walk relatively relaxed. At my apartment he also insisted to bring all stuff to the 3rd floor (that was his choice, not mine), well I didn't complain :-).

A cold beer combined with JOHN RAMBO aka Rambo IV on DVD was a perfect "Schlummertrank".
Apropos JOHN RAMBO: Honestly, it's a very good movie (not that good as Rocky Balboa, but), the movie shows the cruelty of war (war and genocide, which is still up-2-date in Burma - Southeast Asia)!
Of course the movie has also an "happy end" for JOHN RAMBO...

Ok, now I started with a film review, so I easily can add another one ;-).
When I was in Kuala Lumpur, I watched Hellboy 2: The Golden Army in the Petronas Towers Cineplex. I can tell you, when you liked the 1st one or if you even "only" like superhero movies, this is a must! The humor/gags in the movie are awesome (also to mention the fantastic environment/creatures), Ron Perlman plays again a fantastic Hellboy and I'd say only BATMAN: The Dark Knight can top Hellboy 2!

Currently I'm uploading the remaining Asia pictures, so check out my PicasaWeb or as a preview the slideshows below:

Ha Long Bay (Vietnam)

Luang Prabang (Laos)

Chiang Mai (Thailand) // Updated

Vang Vieng (Laos)

No comments: